- Presentation at Culture of Prevention Symposium in Helsinki
- Workplace Health Without Borders video
- Our presentation on Behavioural Economics at the Institute for Work and Health Symposium on Financial Incentives
- Whose safety culture is it anyway?
- Motivating Health and Safety – is it all about money?
Health and Safety Culture
Social Marketing and Influence
Join 5 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter @safetycatalyst
- Download our presentation on Safety Culture & Motivation at AIHce 2011 http://tinyurl.com/6h9ouyf 11 years ago
- Blog post about motivating health and safety -- is it all about money? http://tinyurl.com/67x2u6j 11 years ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Our presentation on Behavioural Economics at the Institute for Work and Health Symposium on Financial Incentives
Congratulations to the Institute for Work and Health on their very successful Symposium on Financial Incentives. Below are links to view or download the slides for our talk on what we can learn about prevention incentives from behavioural economics. Version … Continue reading
Posted in Health and Safety Motivation 1 Comment