- Presentation at Culture of Prevention Symposium in Helsinki
- Workplace Health Without Borders video
- Our presentation on Behavioural Economics at the Institute for Work and Health Symposium on Financial Incentives
- Whose safety culture is it anyway?
- Motivating Health and Safety – is it all about money?
Health and Safety Culture
Social Marketing and Influence
Join 5 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter @safetycatalystTweets by safetycatalyst
Category Archives: Health and Safety Motivation
Our presentation on Behavioural Economics at the Institute for Work and Health Symposium on Financial Incentives
Congratulations to the Institute for Work and Health on their very successful Symposium on Financial Incentives. Below are links to view or download the slides for our talk on what we can learn about prevention incentives from behavioural economics. Version … Continue reading
Posted in Health and Safety Motivation 1 Comment
Motivating Health and Safety – is it all about money?
Back when I was a public employee working on promoting health and safety, a truth we took to be self-evident (and evidence-based nonetheless) was that success in workplace health and safety must start with the commitment of management at the … Continue reading
Posted in Health and Safety Motivation Tagged health and safety, influence, motivation, workplace Leave a comment